free webpage hit counter
View My Stats

Friday, June 02, 2006

Lovi Poe



KAMUSTASA!!! As I was about to crack, being so stressed out while on air, heads were turning from the DZRH guys to our very own Hasaan and not only did their heads pivot but their faces looked like they have seen an angel passing right in front of them. So, I stretched my neck further to see what's going on and finally a tall young woman entered the booth saying hi with her smile. Then I went to a trance...aha! Lovi Poe! shouted our assistant manager Sexy Baybz. Ok so I interviewed this 17 year old 5 foot 8 (I'm guessing here) daughter of the late Fernando Poe Jr. She's a pretty young lady who's studying at Colegio San Agustin(ahem!...my alma mater) She's promoting her album featuring her carrier single "never knew love". She has a great voice and a great personality too. Watch out for her career launch at SOP on June 18. Goodluck Lovi!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Philippines Best of Blogs
hot tub cover
Free Web Counters
hot tub cover
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.