free webpage hit counter
View My Stats

Thursday, June 01, 2006

whew!!!




Hey!!! Just got home from a very tiring day at work. I got home around quarter to 9 in the evening and rested a while, then had dinner while watching dvd( you got served). My mom brought my kids home from the new Mall of Asia and they were so excited showing me the things my mom and tita's bought them. At last, now that everyone's settled down, I can finish my blog post for the day. As you can see, I fooled around with the vicor anniversary stand and the other picture is my best friend Bernie who helped me out with this blog.(thanks bernie) He's in california, u.s.a right now hoping to pass his driver's license tests someday. Goodluck with that bro!!! Anyway, It's now 10:17 in the evening here in the P.I. and I'm getting more and more excited about this blog coz it's gaining audience.(hehehe!) I got 30 plus visitors in just a span of 3 days. (hey! that's more than 10 hits a day. not bad for a beginner) So, hope that you guys could visit this blog more often. I'll be posting some videos in the future. (please if you have any requests on what kinda videos you'd wanna watch, just leave your suggestions.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Bernie said...

hey bro, once you pop you can't stop...hehehe...
you're welcome. my pleasure dude, anytime...

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Philippines Best of Blogs
hot tub cover
Free Web Counters
hot tub cover
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.