free webpage hit counter
View My Stats

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Long road to work


KAMUSTASA!!! Exercising is not my thing so what I do is I force myself to do a bit of leg work like walking all the way to the office. It's not really a survival of the fittest thing 'coz my house is just a few blocks away, but it's enough to make me sweat a bit. On the way to work, you notice a lot of things like the timing of stop lights, different kinds of vehicles, people and sometimes if you get lucky you can catch arguments of people living in the streets. That makes my walk worthwhile. (uplifting!!!) So, this happens almost every morning and I kinda enjoy it!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Philippines Best of Blogs
hot tub cover
Free Web Counters
hot tub cover
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.