free webpage hit counter
View My Stats

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Greetings!


KAMUSTASA!!! (Dont worry guys it's just a spiced up pa-cute version of the Filipino word meaning "how are you?")
My name is FOO!!! It was a nickname given to me by myself to steer clear from a very saintly combination of a name(PETER PAUL). Well, enough about the nickname and let's talk about ME!!!
I'm a ?? year old tall, dark and reasonable kinda' guy who loves to learn everything that's happening in this world. I've always believed in the saying..."kung kaya nya, kaya ko rin"(with no malice though" . It's not like you want to compete with everybody, it's just like you want to try everything. I have already studied, tried and done quite a few like starting with martial arts which really is my first love. I have practiced kung fu (ysing and 5 animals) , ninjutsu, kenpo karate(which i spent almost whole of my martial arts life), taekwondo, AAK Karatedo(thanks to Sensei Ricky V.), Aikido(Eumorpho), Capoeira, Merry Patti Puti(is that the spelling?), Yaw Yan(acknowleging Master Nap), a bit of jujutsu, Arnis, Penchak Silat, Fencing, Wrestling, Judo(My Lolo just enrolled me there to keep me busy since it's just below our former office in Intramuros), Muay Thai(I remember seeing Robin Padilla as a beginner. Ultra guys!!!), Krav Maga(just researched on it, bought some few tapes), Boxing at elorde( I can't forget the pain!!!), etc. etc. Then there was hip hop dancing with Junji Marcelo(shang ri la with my brother), cooking(buendia culinary hehehe), a lot of workshops on different topics, Film making, television production, talent management, etc. etc. Being me is not really easy, (yabang!!!). Everytime you go to a party they expect you to do something different or whenever I speak they always wait for that unexpected punch line(you know like no one takes you seriously) hahaha! but I'm enjoying it though. Not really the attention but the fact that you can easily control their moods and sway it the way you want it. Ok so, I'm inviting everyone to join me in this adventure and check out the "average" Filipino way of living. Hehehe!!! This will not only be an adventure for you guys but for me as well!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Philippines Best of Blogs
hot tub cover
Free Web Counters
hot tub cover
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.