free webpage hit counter
View My Stats

Thursday, June 01, 2006

SIKAT!!!













As a child, I always thought that actors, singers, etc. were different or were hard to reach(you know, that's why they're called stars)
Now having interviewed, met and rubbed elbows with them, I realized that they're just like the rest of us. They get mad, sad, etc. etc.
I still feel lucky being able to know that. Come to think of it, in my years of existence in the radio industry(12 years now...i started when I was 6...ahem!) I have already interviewed quite a lot of artists from here and abroad. I have already interviewed artists like janno gibbs, randy santiago, gary valenciano, david pomeranz, shaquille o' neal, code red, backstreet boys, air supply, keith martin, freddie aguilar, mike hanopol, michael buble, barako boys(christian vasquez, luis alandi, etc.), christopher de leon, rachelle ann go, mark bautista, christian bautista, eddie gil(hehehe), jolina magdangal, vhong navarro, toni gonzaga, side a, south border, freestyle, kamikaze, parokya ni edgar, yano, e heads, pupil, wency cornejo, aleck bovick, stella ruiz, baywalk bodies, sex bomb girls, ogie alcasid, martin nievera, karylle, karel marquez, pia guanio, etc. etc. etc. How lucky can a person get. But I guess all of those names are luckier than me ...coz they had the honor of having been interviewed by me.(bwahahahahahaaha!!!!) UPLIFTING!!!




1 Comments:

Blogger Bernie said...

iba nga naman ang sikat! ayes ba tayo jan? hehehe

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Philippines Best of Blogs
hot tub cover
Free Web Counters
hot tub cover
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.