free webpage hit counter
View My Stats

Thursday, June 01, 2006



!!! It's 849 in the morning and I just got out of the bed and straight to the computer typing away without even visiting the bathroom to freshen up(check ou the pic, what do you think? hehehe) We have an emergency schedule today so my usual boardwork of 11-1pm will be handled by Bruce Dilis and I'll be sitting in for ToniMac's 3-7 slot for today. Oh yeah!!! KOZ(a rapper from new york) will be visiting our station today and I'll just post it later on ayt?(hip hop term ~ alright)

1 Comments:

Blogger Bernie said...

yo bro, mukhang antok ka pa ah...hehehe

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Philippines Best of Blogs
hot tub cover
Free Web Counters
hot tub cover
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.