free webpage hit counter
View My Stats

Friday, June 02, 2006

june 2, 2006 friday





ok, it's 11 in the morning and I'm on board right now. I just played the yes jingle eddie gil version. hahaha! I remember when he was recording it. I was the one who's assisting him and boy! did I enjoy it! He's a natural comedian! It took us more than an hour to finish( usually it only takes around 15 minutes) because of all the laughter. He unintentionally cracks jokes making us all laugh our guts out till we're out of breath. Well, later on I'll be going to a mall near our office and check out what's new...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Philippines Best of Blogs
hot tub cover
Free Web Counters
hot tub cover
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.