free webpage hit counter
View My Stats

Saturday, June 03, 2006

June 3, 2006 - 8:25AM


KAMUSTASA!!! I woke up around 5:30am and tried to get 30 more minutes before I completely wake myself up and get ready to go to the Anniversaya of talk n text(An event of Smart Telecoms' 6th Anniversary celebration for it's sister company...Talk N' Text). Bruce Dilis knocked on my door by 7pm and both of us headed to SM City Sucat. Then Ms. Myrna treated us for breakfast at Starbucks SM Sucat(See left picture from left Rico Panero of Love Radio, Ms. Myrna, MOI, and Bruce Dilis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Philippines Best of Blogs
hot tub cover
Free Web Counters
hot tub cover
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.