free webpage hit counter
View My Stats

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Yawwwwwn!!!!

birds flying

More on Grouper.com


KAMUSTASA!!! zzzzz.....ok so it's 830AM and I'm still a bit sleepy but you know we all gotta' work. just looking out the window as you can see from the video(sorry about the take...a bit shaky and blinking coz i just used my webcam.hehehe!)the air is cool everything's so quiet and birds chirping.(my body's crying"go back to sleep!!!")but I can't. I have to go to the bank then finish the rest of the day. by the way expect more videos in this blog. I'll be getting back my cameras today since the Fast track auditions for the Philippine Idol will have their last auditions today and the use of my cameras. check my blog out once in a while thanks!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Philippines Best of Blogs
hot tub cover
Free Web Counters
hot tub cover
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.