free webpage hit counter
View My Stats

Sunday, June 04, 2006

June 4, 2006 - sunday





KAMUSTASA!!! Just got home from a job I took for John Robert Powers(thanks to Sean Lim, a hollywood director). I enjoyed it a lot. I handled the video and just the fact that your shooting beautiful ladies on stage...Hah!!! Anyway, another long day but I enjoyed it a lot. One of my hobbies are video shooting, so I did this to satisfy my video shooting hunger. hehehe! We were with Ms. ning (one of jrp's professors), Von Arroyo(singing instructor of jrp...remember but if you leave me tagalog version?), etc. Check out my pics with the camera and emzee crizzz who handled the still shots.

Now, I have to sleep early coz tomorrow's a big day for me. I'll be hosting the Philippine Idol Fast track audition at SM Marilao and i'll have to wake up at 6am and head for Bulacan...whew!
busy week for the fooman huh? I'll keep you updated on that tomorrow. See Yah!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Philippines Best of Blogs
hot tub cover
Free Web Counters
hot tub cover
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.