free webpage hit counter
View My Stats

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

THANKS!!!

"KAMUSTASA!!!"


Watch the video
It's 9am here in the P.I. and I was struggling to get to my chair to start my blogging, hehehe! so, I got my sunglasses and turned on the computer. I was awwed when I saw my sitemeter. whoa!!! people from different countries have been checkin' this blog out! So, I turned on the webcam and check it out!!! Thanks again guys!!!(and oh yeah! Thanks to BLU TAB for my everyday outfit. It's available at all department stores nationwide (Philippines I mean)

1 Comments:

Blogger Bernie said...

bro! way to go! nice outfit! thanks to blutab. hehehe...ayes ba tayo jan?!

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Philippines Best of Blogs
hot tub cover
Free Web Counters
hot tub cover
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.