free webpage hit counter
View My Stats

Monday, September 18, 2006

September 18, 2006



KAMUSTASA!!! Ok so...I've been busy...not an excuse huh!...anyway, I've been tied up lately doing marketing for my business and making music videos, conceptualizing new television shows, etc. Right now I'm planning to create a new blog. I will link it to this blog so watch out for that. it will be like a tv blog for you to enjoy...hehehe! Recently, I've been directing music videos and videoke shoots for artists like WORKSHOP, NASTY MAC, INTENSITY, TUNAY NA PINOY, etc. On the 24th, we will be shooting a music video for STARSCREAM band. Their song is entitled SIPSIP. I'll post the video when it's finished. I'm working on some concepts for artists such as TATS FAUSTINO, BAYWALK BODIES, and some other artist I'll let you know how it goes. Ok, let's take it from here guys!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Philippines Best of Blogs
hot tub cover
Free Web Counters
hot tub cover
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.