free webpage hit counter
View My Stats

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Kamustasa!!!












KAMUSTASA!!! It's been a long time since I posted something on my blog. It's been a very hectic week, you know. Anyway, here are a few pics on what i've been doing. I hosted a concert series for our company then directed a music video for the WORKSHOP BAND who just released their album under AXL RECORDS. (congratulations guys!!!) The other pic is RAINIER CASTILLO, an actor from GMA 7. Hmmm...I'll be posting some more videos probably by next week so just keep on visiting this blog guys!!! By the way, we have new friends from japan, singapore, etc. Thanks for your support!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Philippines Best of Blogs
hot tub cover
Free Web Counters
hot tub cover
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.