free webpage hit counter
View My Stats

Thursday, June 29, 2006








quality="high" width="320" height="256" name="movie" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">



KAMUSTASA!!!! It's 9:37pm in the P.I. and i'm kinda' pooped from a long day. By the way, today is my BIRTHDAY!!!! (I just turned 18 again!!!!) Thank you Lord for another year!!! I was so blessed with hundreds of greeting from here and abroad!!! I would like to thank y'all who remembered me on this day. My YESFM FAMILY, MBC FAMILY, TROPANG YES(Ariel, Liwanag sisters, girlie, ate aida, shirley,etc.), To my Tita Cita, Mama Merly, Yen,Ate Chona etc. To my SAISAKI friends specially Chef joe tatad and ma'am baby, DADS AND SAKE SAN!!!! To our listers who texted over 2299 and to my Levis friends, to ED MAROLIANO, FERDIE GARDON, M2, WOW GIRLS, JOHN FONTANILLA, QUICKIE my kumpadre, WORKSHOP and ALDRIN, MR. AND MRS. HAPPY, MARISSA SANCHEZ,to my 4REAL CHILDREN who remembered, my father in law TATAY RADING, EMZEE CRIZZZ and of course to my FAMILY, MOM, BRO'S RICKY and INYAME, ATE BARBS, MY TITAS AND COUSINS, TITA MOMMY AND CHILDREN WHO SENT BIRTHDAY CARDS. to MY WIFE SHARON AND KIDS AFI AND MIN!!! TO THE PEOPLE WHO I DIDN'T GET TO MENTION, I AM VERY THANKFUL TO YOU FOR REMEMBERING ME ON THIS SPECIAL DAY!!! THANKS PEOPLE!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bernie said...

hey bro! happy happy bday. may you have more beerdays to come. i wish i was there...inuman sana!!! enjoy your day bro!!!

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Philippines Best of Blogs
hot tub cover
Free Web Counters
hot tub cover
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.